Lead of Information Management / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
We have a current opportunity for a Lead of Information Management on a contract basis. The position will be based in Doha. For further information about this position please apply.
* The Lead of Information Management - Vendor Documentation (LIM-VD) ensures effective implementation of the Onshore Project Information Management systems, vendor documentation procedures and data verification tools.
* The LIM-VD role will steward the implementation of the IM requirements for vendor documentation, including interface with EPC Contractor to deliver a safe and efficient handover .
* Performs validation of vendor documentation against company requirements, and reviews and validates vendor-specific Project Information Handover deliverables including Vendor Document Register, Manufacturing Record Book, Installation Operation and Maintenance Manual.
* Supports the document review process, procedures and systems for vendor documentation to ensure efficient workflow and transmittal of vendor deliverables and documents
* Contributes to planning, delivery and documentation of audits and assessments relating to vendor documentation and data
* Maintains requirements to ensure Company deliverables from Vendors are included in the equipment purchase order and expedites the Vendor data and documents required to support Operations maintenance and material management systems
*The Position includes multiple location assignments including;
Initial assignment in Doha* A thorough knowledge of Documentation processes, codes and standards relating to final document handovers working within a structured Quality Management System.
* 10 years' experience Information Management preferably within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry
Relocation to RLIC Site Field Operating Centre
* Preferred: degree or diploma in information management, engineering, or computer science
* Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects
* Strong IT and coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects
* Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems preferably Documentum
* Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems
* Experience in completing and delivering Final Completion Dossier to Operations, with emphasis on vendor documentation