COMMISSIONING ENGINEERING LEAD / Ivory CoastClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Commissioning Engineering Lead based in Ivory Coast (Residential) $85.000 NET+Visa Sponsorship
- Are you Commissioning Lead with experience in Subsea and FPSO project?
- Do You have 5 -10 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry (engineering, commissioning or similar?
- Would you like to relocate Exotic Ivory Coast in Abidjan?
Keep reading if that's you!
The client is looking to hire a Commissioning Engineering Lead within the Ivory Coast in Abidjan. The main responsibility of this position is to ensure that commissioning activities are properly specified and planned in advance. Ensuring plant (FPSO and subsea systems) is ready for start-up after the completion of Construction, Hook-up, and Testing activities (Mechanical Completion and/or Ready for integrated Commissioning) by Contractors.
As a member of the project team at Ivory Coast you will be responsible for:
- Defining requirements for Integrate Commissioning Activities
- Preparing the Integrated Commissioning procedures, manuals, and specifications.
- Preparing Integrated commissioning sequences and plan
- Support the preparation of hand over documentation to Operations.
- Reviewing Commissioning procedures, sequences, plans, reports and any documentation related to commissioning activities issued by Contractors (FPSO, SPS, Umbilical, T&I etc.)
- Participating to HAZOPs, SIMOPS reviews, Technical Review etc.
- Supporting in defining system and subsystem battery limits
- Defining ITP and QC requirements and Inspection Test Report for the Integrated commissioning activities.
- Supporting in monitoring and control the execution of the commissioning activities performed by Contractor and Integrated Commissioning activities performed by Company.
- Supporting the Commissioning &Hand Over Manager in manage the commissioning activities especially integrated commissioning activities after RFIC
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Engineering/technical degree (preferred)
- Technical diploma.
- experience in the Oil and Gas industry (engineering, commissioning or similar)
- experience in subsea projects.
- Fluent knowledge of English (written & spoken).
- Good knowledge of French is preferred.
- Training: Bosiet, OPITO or equivalent
Abidjan, City in Côte d'Ivoire