Business Support Specialist / County MeathClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
We are currently recruiting a Business Support Specialist with one of our Multinational Bio- pharmaceutical clients in Co. Meath for an initial 11- month contract.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Support Specialist role in a new state of the art, single use, multi-product facility. The Business Support role will work closely with Manufacturing Operations and all functions that directly supporting the day-to-day operations including Quality, Analytical Research and Development, Microbiology and Enabling Technologies. The Business Support role will also have close collaborations with the other Business Support Specialists across the site.
Bring energy, knowledge, and innovation to carry out the following:
- Primary content owner/co-ordinator of the Share point, which is a go to reference for all staff, including org charts, useful information to support onboarding and stakeholders' communications.
- Perform supporting activities for new hire onboarding in partnership with hiring manager(s).
- Partner with the leadership team to establish Standard Calendar Meetings.
- Organise and coordinate site visits and large events/townhalls: support agenda planning, meeting logistics, safety PPE, security, catering, transfers etc in support of various forums.
- Business support: Ariba purchasing (self-service model applies), PPR (payment requests) - set up ground rules on this and provide troubleshooting support - How to guides - SME system support.
- Key Metrics management using platforms such as Power BI, Digital, Analytics.
- Perform supporting activities for:
- Business travel as needed when issues arise.
- External training (offsite), internal training with vendors (onsite).
- Equipment ownership responsibilities as needed e.g., impairment.
- Help generate Internal communications and supporting mechanisms such as email distribution lists.
- Other general administration tasks in support of daily run the business.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of Ariba purchasing or similar business tool.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative in a constructive manner.
- Effective communicator and to be able to share and communicate.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Ability to develop the role for business support to meet the needs of and to pinpoint opportunities to develop the role more broadly.
- Proficiency with digital systems and metric management tools such as Power BI, Digital, Analytics (an advantage but not essential).
- Ability to handle sensitive business information.
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in the similar field.
- Demonstrated business support expertise and experience.