Engineering Lead / Australia
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
You will be working closely with water authorities to ensure conformity of all Engineering activities with the Framework standards, procedures and policies and with laws, regulations and industry standards.
What's On Offer
- Join a leading civil contractor
- Work on critical water projects across SA
- Salary - $170k+ - experience dependent
- Company vehicle & tools of the trade
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- A welcoming team with a strong focus on collaboration and culture
Role & Responsibilities
- Conformity of all engineering activities with the Framework standards, procedures and policies and with laws, regulations and industry standards.
- Conformance to time schedules, budgets and performance criteria.
- Ensure suitable and efficient construction methods together with appropriate plant selection and temporary works solutions are available.
- Control Price and quality of goods/services procured and ensure timely delivery of such goods/services.
- Interface between construction and design personnel.
- Day to day management of the design.
- Lead, chair and minute design meetings with Consultants to ensure programme is achieved.
- Identify, as soon as possible, any issues that will impede the delivery of design and make recommendations to resolve so that programme is achieved.
- Identify, as soon as possible, design growth and make recommendations to resolve so that scope and budget is achieved.
- Act as a liaison between clients and subcontractors
- Relevant tertiary Engineering qualification.
- Competent understanding of Australian and International codes and standards, and risk and contingency assessment.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in the construction industry with significant exposure to design, costing, estimating and planning.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse procurement issues and provide solutions through appropriate problem solving techniques.
- Capability in development of innovative concepts for solutions to technical, complex issues.
- Competent in planning and organising work schedules and a demonstrated ability to deliver to timelines.
- Sound working knowledge of HSEQ requirements and implementation of same.
- Competent in use of MS Office, SharePoint, Aconex.
- Working knowledge of engineering software e.g. ACAO
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2023