Principal System and Safety Assurance Engineer / Australia
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
The services include:
- The management through to design verification of the Contract requirements,
- The derivation of new requirements based on safety and other disciplines such as fire and life safety and human factors,
- Delivery of safety assurance documentation – safety assurance plan, project safety hazard logs, safety assurance reports,
- Facilitation of hazard analyses, and
- Provision of information to support the Network Assurance Submissions.
- Experience and competency within Systems Engineering and Safety Assurance on large infrastructure projects
- Experience in deploying the AEO framework on projects
- Degree in a relevant field of engineering
- Demonstrated experience with IBM Rational DOORS NG
- Familiar with the system lifecycle stages and its impacts on systems engineering and safety assurance activities
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2024