Manufacturing Engineer / AberdeenClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is currently recruiting for the position of Manufacturing Engineer, based in Aberdeen
As a Manufacturing Engineer you will lead, coordinate and develop repair and manufacturing strategies to support both the refurbishment of Rental equipment, aftermarket equipment and new build solutions equipment. This will require the individual to make decisions on the criticality of parts and the effects this may have on fit, form and function. The purpose of the role is to provide technical support for the Cell, ensure work instructions and survey reports are actioned per the workshop daily production plan as well as suggesting improvements in products, processes and procedures.
* Providing technical support and guidance to the Cell in order to execute projects effectively and deliver to our customer.
* Monitoring manufacturing cycle times and propose improvements and action plans.
* Compiling Survey Reports and defining the repair methods to facilitate refurbishment.
* Leading by example to achieve highest HSE and Quality performance.
* Collaborating with cross-functional teams to align and support execution of deliverables while sharing lessons learned.
* Have proven experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Be able to show good problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills.
* Demonstrate the ability to communicate professionally and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders / customers.
* Have excellent written, reporting and presentation skills.
12 month contract position