Contract: Transport Coordinator / Basrah
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
We are searching for a Transport Coordinater on behalf of leading UK Operator to join the team on a long-term basis. This would be a rotaional role in Iraq.
- Co-ordination of all travel and visa related requirements for personnel travelling into and out of country with a Level 1 travel risk rating.
- Assessing all issued visas for accuracy and compliancy, identifying errors and rectifying as required.
- Processing rotation travel requests for personnel, carrying out compliancy checks and allocating seats for all airport movements.
- Daily forecasting of movements for travel inbound and outbound of Iraq, providing reports to Security for APT allocations and access control requirements.
- Arabic Speaking is a bonus
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2024