Estimator - Site/office - Insurance / Australia
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
Why join them:
- User-friendly, modern, custom-made software systems for transparency and efficiency
- Partnered with large, reputable, leading insurance providers
- Consistent work-flow
- A company who follows through and commits to their promises
- Level-headed and supportive leadership
- Company vehicle provided to all employees
- Competitive salaries available for the right candidate
- Carry out site assessments to determine cause of damage and return accurate reports, scopes of works and estimates in accordance with strict KPI's.
- Develop and communicate preliminary programs of works to all relevant stakeholders using purpose built software as required.
- Review job files and associated documentation and, compile and submit variations, and amendments to scope as required.
- Establish consistent personal win/loss ratios to maintain commercial viability
- Subject Matter Expert in a broad range of insurance policies and insurer KPI’s
- Maintain courteous and professional conduct at all times, displaying empathy and effective communication skills.
- Keep customers informed regularly and respond to customer queries with diligence and professionalism within expected timeframes.
- Maintain service levels under times of increased work volume, particularly during major events/storms.
- Attend CAT events interstate as required.
- Participate in makesafe roster as required
- Ensure all works conform to legislative and contractual Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) standards
- Have a clear understanding of individual and team sales budget and ensure targets are achieved each month
- Maintain confidentiality on all financial and business information
- Highly empathetic as dealing with direct victims of impacted event/situation
- A building related trade background or tertiary qualification in building and construction (or
related discipline) is essential.
- Experience in conducting investigations, diagnosing and reporting on building damage, faults, maintenance and repairs
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict KPI's.
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced team environment with the ability to manage competing priorities with a calm and professional approach
- Strong systems, operational and reporting skills with a willingness to work flexible hours and
be adaptable to changed routines from time to time
- Demonstrated ability to be part of a high performing team and support team members.
- Be familiar with WHS practices, legislation and regulations
- Strong negotiation skills with excellent decision-making skills.
- Physical fitness to perform duties (e.g. climb ladders)
- A current driver’s license
- Any experience in the insurance industry is advantageous but not required!
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2024