Site Supervisor / Australia
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
Why join them:
- User-friendly, modern, custom-made software systems for transparency and efficiency
- Partnered with large, reputable, leading insurance providers
- Consistent work-flow
- A company who follows through and commits to their promises
- Level-headed and supportive leadership
- Company vehicle provided to all employees
- Competitive salaries available for the right candidate
- Review file to confirm Scope of Work and budget are accurate
- Allocate trade and set trade budget in system, conduct site assessment and consult with insured for material selection
- Conduct site walk through with trades for induction, review SWMS, review PPE
- Monitor and implement safety standards onsite
- Proactively ensure any discrepancies with quotations of projects are identified and work with the estimator to address.
- Program schedule of works in Gannt charts inclusive of completion date and update all parties
- Consult with the Estimator to submit variations and monitor progress payments via internal system and procedures, ensuring all information is accurate for approval.
- Ensure accurate submission of invoices consistent with completed site works
- Ensure on site audit of all works for invoices over $10k, before approving invoice.
- Ensure that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule and meet completion dates
- Schedule regular site attendances – in particular at all critical stages of repair.
- Mandatory attendance at all Building Surveyor site inspections to confirm repair works have passed regulatory inspections.
- Monitor average repair days of claims, number of rectifications in progress and DWO’s issued.
- Monitor the progress of forecasted revenue to your monthly actual revenue, have a clear understanding of individual and team sales budget and ensure targets are achieved each month
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, ensuring subcontractor compliance to quality and safety standards and legislation
- QBCC Site Supervisors License
- A building related trade background or tertiary qualification in building and construction (or related discipline) is essential.
- Experience in conducting investigations, diagnosing and reporting on building damage, faults, maintenance and repairs
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict KPI's.
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced team environment with the ability to manage competing priorities with a calm and professional approach
- Strong systems, operational and reporting skills with a willingness to work flexible hours and be adaptable to changed routines from time to time
- Demonstrated ability to be part of a high performing team and support team members.
- Be familiar with WHS practices, legislation and regulations
- Strong negotiation skills with excellent decision-making skills.
- Physical fitness to perform duties (e.g. climb ladders)
- A current drivers license with a clean driving history
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2024