Process Engineer / AberdeenClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is currently recruiting for the position of Process Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* Acting as the Aberdeen technical focal point for all matters relating to production/process.
* Analysing daily reported production data, signal trends etc and producing loss control data sheets and trend information.
* Analysing loss control data with a view to determining root causes of trips, failures etc by liaising with other engineers and specialists, and proposing measures to avoid recurrence.
* Reporting to and advising the Operations Superintendent/Asset Manager on a regular basis on production loss control issues.
* Liaising with and providing guidance to the offshore management, with the aim to maximise efficiency of overall production operations & individual process equipment availability thereby ensuring set targets are achieved or exceeded.
* Raising modification requests and reviewing technical content of RMs raised by others.
* Chairing the Chemical Steering Committee and attending Integrity Meetings, as and when required.
* Undertaking troubleshooting exercises on process systems as required, both onshore and offshore.
* Liaising with Operations Support Group members in Hoofddorp, on production related matters.
* Visiting operational FPSO's at regular intervals and liaising with the offshore management on production related queries.
* Providing assistance and advice as required to efficiently execute modifications and non-routine operations, including attendance at HAZOP's/HAZID's and safety Reviews.
* Keeps knowledge and procedures up to date on all relevant aspects and shares this within the section.
* Reports regularly to the Section Head Floating Production Engineering on personal achievements and section matters.
* Checks work of colleagues to improve quality.
* Correctly administrates work.
* Uses and maintains corporate standards. Develops and proposes improvements.
* If necessary, performs activities abroad, on site or with client.
Experience & Qualifications:
* UK Oil & Gas Medical Certificate: Combined Survival / Firefighting / HUET / Minimum Industry Safety Training (MIST)
* BEng Process Engineering / Chemical Engineering
* Demonstrable experience in an operational process (Pharmaceutical, chemical or oil related preferred)
* Corporate Management System Awareness
* Environmental Management System Awareness
* Environmental Management of Permits, Consents, Registrations and Authorisations Awareness
* Fire Awareness (CBT)
* DSE (CBT)