Process Engineer / Aberdeen
The client is currently recruiting for the position of Process Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* Execute the process engineering activities of studies, and modification projects (RFM), in conjunction with the other technical Engineers, project management and construction.
* Maintain relationships with consultants (e.g., contractors, vendors, etc.) for provision of engineering services, and, use & management of specialist software, e.g., UniSim, HYSYS etc.
* Report to the process lead the progress of engineering and submit all solutions.
* Refer to relevant Client technical documents to execute studies
* Suggest process discipline engineering and procurement deliverables for in housework for studies and modification projects (for TEPUK this is Class 3,4,5).
* Support Commissioning and Construction activities, e.g., input to Procedures, Work packs, job risk assessments, certification, etc., when required. Support Verification activities, e.g., provide data, liaise with the ICP, etc.
* Escalate project solution concerning their discipline regarding Quality assurance.
* Preparation of discipline engineering manhour estimates, and review of estimates developed by consultants (e.g., contractors, vendors, etc.).
* Any other duties as required by Lead Process Engineer.
* Facilitating and/or attend process and hazard safety, e.g., HAZOP/HAZARD studies and design reviews
Experience & Qualifications:
* Significant Professional Experience
* Relevant Experience in similar position
* Level / Diploma: Bachelor of Engineering Degree (Honours or above), Professional/Chartered Engineer
* Languages: English
* Training / Certification:
* Required competencies
* Technical competencies required
* Strong proficiency in process engineering design
* Interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
* Experience in Oil and Gas industry
* Strong Customer service skills, building and maintaining relationships
* Brownfield Engineering for Plant Modifications
* Technical HSE awareness