Contract: Planner/Scheduler IV / CalgaryClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Job Title: Planner/Scheduler IV
Location: Calgary, AB OR Edmonton, AB
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 40 hours/week
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 1 year
- Scheduler/Planner is responsible for providing schedule development, maintenance, status updates and reporting. This position will also be expected to support implementation of all project controls process and procedures (Baselining, Change Management, Risk assessments, Project Lifecycle Stage Gates, Reporting, Lessons Learned).
- The Project Controls Team primarily supports maintenance projects. A qualified individual will need the ability to manage their time effectively to support 20 or more projects. Projects are generally one or two years in duration and range up to 20MM. Most of the work is in the office with occasional travel to other offices or project sites.
- Must be expert level P6
- Must have industry experience in Planning/Scheduling in the Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Industrial and/or Power industries
- PMP preferred, but not required
- 10 years of experience in performing schedule management and other project controls functions preferred
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022