Contract: Instrumentation Technician / Alberta
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
The valued client is seeking an Instrumentation Technician near Conklin, AB. This is a 1-year contract position, working a 8/6 shift with fly-in/fly-out travel available.
- Install, service, maintain and troubleshoot a wide spectrum of plant instrumentation equipment
- Execute preventative and predictive maintenance programs for instrumentation systems
- A proven analytical ability with exceptional problem-solving skills
- “Self-Motivated” and results focused with very little guidance
- Have a hands on approach to troubleshooting
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Work closely with the Operations team and assist as needed
- Respond to afterhours maintenance call outs
- Complete work orders as required and ensure the work order tracking system in updated
- Help establish a preventative maintenance schedule for all equipment and ensure it is adhered to
- General housekeeping maintenance.
- General technical maintenance as directed by the operations team.
- Five or more years of Instrumentation maintenance experience in an industrial facility
- Should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- Red Seal Interprovincial or Journeyman Instrumentation Technician Certification
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Passionate about safety and safe work practices
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2023