Contract: Instrumentation Technician / AlbertaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The valued client is seeking an Instrumentation Technician near Conklin, AB. This is a 1-year contract position, working a 8/6 shift with fly-in/fly-out travel available.
- Install, service, maintain and troubleshoot a wide spectrum of plant instrumentation equipment
- Execute preventative and predictive maintenance programs for instrumentation systems
- A proven analytical ability with exceptional problem-solving skills
- “Self-Motivated” and results focused with very little guidance
- Have a hands on approach to troubleshooting
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Work closely with the Operations team and assist as needed
- Respond to afterhours maintenance call outs
- Complete work orders as required and ensure the work order tracking system in updated
- Help establish a preventative maintenance schedule for all equipment and ensure it is adhered to
- General housekeeping maintenance.
- General technical maintenance as directed by the operations team.
- Five or more years of Instrumentation maintenance experience in an industrial facility
- Should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- Red Seal Interprovincial or Journeyman Instrumentation Technician Certification
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Passionate about safety and safe work practices
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022