Wellsite Engineer / Aberdeen
The client is currently recruiting for the position of Wellsite Engineer, based Aberdeen.
* Actively particulate in rig safety systems, demonstrating safety leadership and setting exemplary safety and environmental standards.
* Fully engage in rig operations as an active member of the company offshore team.
* Communicate effectively with other company team members, the rig crew and all service company personnel.
* Provide engineering support to Lead Drilling Supervisor to help ensure that offshore operations are correctly planned and successfully carried out as per the issued programme.
* Prioritise well specific tasks and training opportunities, attributing the necessary time to both.
* Promote a performance culture where planning and learning from past experiences are important.
* Complete all required reports punctually and with a high focus on quality of data.
* Excellence in Health, Safety and Environmental performance.
* Complete all tasks timely and to a high quality.
* Prepare detailed end of hitch and handover reports to ensure smooth transition between WSEs.
* Co-ordinate and act as focal point for a rig-based lessons learned system to encourage and capture opportunities and document areas for improvement for sharing with the onshore team.
* Encourage effective, open communications at the rig site, promoting a culture of involvement and participation.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Drilling Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering or similar
* Offshore survival
* Extensive offshore experience