Construction Superintendent - Sharjah / SharjahClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Construction Superintendent - Sharjah
On behalf of a major Operator, we are looking for a Procurement Specialist to work in Abu Dhabi on a contract basis. This will be a long term contract, based in Sharjah residentially, paying an hourly rate in USD.
This role be working in a PMC capacity, consulting on Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, Installation and Transportation of offshore platforms.
Job Duties include:
- Constructability & feasibility review during design.
- Work on Construction Schedule and verify construction progress.
- Participate in Key Design Review.
- Review construction procedures submitted by EPC contractor including but not limited to method statements, hydro test packages, lifting procedures, etc.
- Assist the Project Team to build and maintain a professional, constructive relationship with EPC contractor
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 10 - 15 years of related work experience
- Thorough knowledge of construction practices, economic principles, international codes and standards, processes and specifications
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal
If you are interested please apply. PLEASE NOTE ONLY RELEVANT CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED!
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022