Asset Financial Controller / AberdeenClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is currently recruiting for the position of Asset Financial Controller, based in Aberdeen.
* Verifying and allocating actual operations financial data and ensuring that this data is available
in the corporate financial administration in a timely and correct manner
* Timely preparation and review of the monthly financial asset operations report, including
prepayments/accruals, actual versus budget cost variance analysis and forecasted operational
expenses and revenues.
* Ensuring compliance with the corporate and operational/project specific contractual and legal
requirements, including timely preparation of cost reports and invoices
* Initiating client and inter-company invoicing for contractual rates and recharges.
* Preparing asset and project cash-flow reports based on the financial operations report and
project schedules and explain deviations as per treasury guidelines
* Supporting the development and adequate functioning of internal controls relating to the asset
operations and project controls
* Providing the Project Manager, Asset Manager and others involved in the management and
operation of the asset with financial information, guidance and financial administrative support on
all matters related to the financial management of the project/asset
* Coordinating with the Project Manager, Asset Manager, Superintendents, Financial
* Keeps knowledge and procedures up to date on all relevant aspects and shares this within the
* Reports regularly to the Section Head FP Controls on personal achievements and department
* Uses and maintains corporate standards. Develops and proposes improvements.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent preferred
* Previous experience in a project/asset orientated environment
* Computer Literate, with experience of Excel spreadsheets
* Attention to detail
* Problem Analysis