Contract: SENIOR PROJECT & DEVELOPMENT PROCESS ENGINEER / DohaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- Promote & comply with applicable safety HSEQ policy, rules, and procedures.
- Carry out work in compliance with companies’ values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, companies’ standards and procedures and good industry practices,
- Assist development and project process studies and modifications.
- Review Engineering Company documentation in Prodom.
- Liaise with HQ Process engineers.
- Propose and justify modifications to improve safety, reliability, efficiency, production, environmental and cost performance.
- Lead, review, comment, participate and carry-on process studies or RFM dossiers for plant modifications related to process discipline or multi-discipline.
- Ensure preparation of clear, concise, and comprehensive RFM dossiers, and provide an effective handover to asset Maintenance Team or 3rd Party Engineering Company for detailed engineering and implementation.
- Provide support to Project and development to ensure timely and effective delivery of modifications, design and engineering, assisting with the preparation of dossiers and work packs, implementation on site and close-out.
- Provide process operational inputs to HAZOPs, HAZIDs, Risk Assessments, SIL assessments and other technical safety assessments / audits.
- Ensure that companies’ process specifications, procedures and calculations comply with legislative requirements, best practices and are up-to-date and available as the Technical Reference.
- Prepare process scopes of work for 3rd party vendor / consultancy services to carry out modifications’ studies and work.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with asset site personals, 3rd party contractors and vendors through effective communication and regular site visits.
- Education: Graduate Chemical Engineer or equivalent
- Professional experience: minimum seven years’ experience in Process Engineering, in the Oil and gas industry
- Technical competencies: knowledge of companies’ Referential, process simulation software (ProII and OLGA), design of HIPS, reliability and
- availability analysis, SIL assessment
- Behavioral competencies: Ability to work with minimal supervision, will to pass on knowledge to juniors
- Other competencies: Able to write and express him/herself in English
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022