Senior Reliability Engineer / DubaiClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- B.S. degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP) certification preferable.
- CEng recognition preferable.
- +10 years minimum experience performing reliability & maintainability analysis.
- At least 5 years’ experience with oil and gas industry.
- Highly developed in the understanding of the Enterprise Asset Management Systems.
- Experience with Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) implementation.
- Reliability Availability and Maintainability (RAM) analysis experience.
- Other Competencies / Skills / Others
- Good understanding of Risk, Criticality, Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Continuous Improvement Processes.
- Effective interpersonal skills and oral and written communications.
- Ability to function in a multi-cultural environment.
- Self-directed and highly motivated.
- Excellent English Language written and oral skills.
- Medical Insurance for employee and dependents.
- Travel Ticket Allowance for employee and dependents.
- Education Allowance.
- Discretionary Bonus Payment.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022