Contracts Assistant / AberdeenClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is currently recruiting for the position of Contracts Assistant, based in Aberdeen.
* Creation and Issue of Purchase Orders and any Purchase Order Variations.
* Ongoing Management of Purchase Order Register.
* Drafting Contract Variations.
* Creation of new Contract records and maintenance of existing Contract records in Company BMS.
* Documenting key Third Party Contractor Business Performance Review meetings and expedite any action (s) until close out.
* Create and distribute monthly contract management information pack for all contracts managed in SCM.
* Resolve Invoice Queries to aid timely payment. Resolve any disputed invoices with company's Technical Team and Third-Party Contractor.
* Provide contract administration assistance and support Senior Contract Specialist, Commercial Manager/company's Leadership Team in accordance with ongoing business needs.
* Full compliance with company's Anti Bribery and Corruption (A.B.C.) Policy.
* Full compliance with Company HSE Policies, where applicable to onshore role.
* Support business needs in accordance with the annual business plan
* Work collaboratively internally with Senior Contract Specialist, Finance, Operational Teams and company's Leadership Team as required and externally with company's Third-Party Contractors.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree Law/Business Management or equivalent experience
* Relevant experience is preferred.
* Preferrable that office-based experience in an SCM function but not essential.
* Strong organizational and planning skills.
* Results oriented and commercially aware.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Demonstrates professional behaviours at all times with functional departments, company's Leadership Team and external Third-Party Contractors.