Management Accountant / London
We have a current opportunity for a Management Accountant on a 6 month FTC basis with a view to it going permanent. The position will be based in LONDON.
ACCA, ACA, CIMA preferred.
The position will be based from London Office 2 days per week, with the remainder of the week working from home in the UK.
We are looking for an individual to undertake management accounting and forecasting for Corporate Accounting entities. This will include, but will not be limited to preparation of monthly management accounts, facilitation of quarterly forecasting, involvement in annual budgets and leading the processing for recharging travel costs.
As you will be required to interact with internal and external stakeholders, we are looking for an individual who has stakeholder management experience and can adjust their communication style to match the audience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a person who thrives on working to deadlines and looks for new, innovative ways of working.
- Proven provider of management information and reporting.
- Substantial knowledge and experience of general and administration / head office costs.
- SAP or similar ERP system essential.
- Experience with Ml system essential, Cognos Bl desired.
- Experience of time-based allocation systems essential.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel essential.
- Knowledge of oil and gas industry preferable.
- Experience of JV cost recovery and billing preferable.
For further information about this position please apply.