Project Manager - Structures / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- Manage the Forecast maintenance and refurbishment plan (FMRP) to achieve the activities according to safety, quality, cost, profit, time, environmental specifications.
- Own, prepare, monitoring and review the delivery program to achieve the FMRP for structures.
- Authority to negotiate and approve the selection of subcontractors, issue environmental improvement notices, stop work and require environmental controls and/or restoration works to be implemented.
- Work with the wider management/leadership team to ensure the overarching contract objectives are achieved.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships and a positive team culture.
- Managing safety, environment and quality outcomes in a road network environment.
- Degree in Civil/Structure Engineering
- Min. 15 years’ experience in structures and / or maintenance works within Victoria
- Min 5 years’ experience as a PM
- Demonstrated understanding of DoT/ VicRoads specification particularly around structures and Road Structures Inspection Manual [RSIM] and relevant Australian Standards
- Experience in structures maintenance works and good understanding of components and conditions
- Good understanding in interpreting of L1, L2 and L3 inspections/ investigations
- Understanding of Road Management Act, Road Management Plan, and inspection works
- Demonstrated understanding of contractual KPI’s
- Ability to develop key understanding of client requirements and contractual obligations and the ability to further demonstrate those understandings by way of site meetings, client interactions and feedback sessions
- Ability to develop and execute strategies to ensure compliance, minimise risk and drive continuous improvement.
- Conflict management, influencing and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, outstanding interpersonal, relationship building and problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Able to establish a reputable business by maintaining good working relationships with clients, subcontractors and third parties
- Demonstrated experience leading safety in a large infrastructure project
- Demonstrated experience in high level report writing and program management
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022