Contract: Project Manager / CanadaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client, a large Oil & Gas company, is currently seeking a Project Manager, based out of Nanticoke ON. This is a long-term contract, with potential for extension, subject to start mid/end July and end July 31, 2023.The schedule is Mon – Friday, 8 hrs, 40 hrs weekly.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing and finalizing projects according to the specifications and deadlines, all while keeping the project within budget.
- Creates and reports project status and allocates resources as needed.
- Defines project governance policies and manages the financial concerns.
- Communicates and interfaces with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units.
- May partner with external vendors based on the nature of the project.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Project managers on Senior Level are normally managing medium sized projects with moderate potential risk.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- MS Project or other project management tools.
- Consensus building skills.
- Behavioral Skills: creates ownership, drives functional excellence, promotes productive impact, effectively manages external relationships
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022