Contract: Sr. Scheduler / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- Implementing the Project Specific Schedule Development and Management program for controlling the Select Stage Scope of Work including APP Deliverables for the Select Stage Peer Review.
- Consolidate all Contractor or Subproject / schedules into the instance of Primavera.
- Develop IMS for the full life cycle of the Project from Evaluate through Operate / Close-Out.
- Interface with project stakeholders as a trusted advisor to provide guidance and recommendations for the project schedule.
- Develop, monitor, and update integrated project plans and schedules at the appropriate levels of detail so that projects can be executed in the most efficient manner possible.
- Ensure alignment of Basis of Schedule to Specific Business Case, Statement of Requirements, Project Execution Plan, Contracting Strategy and Organizational Strategy.
- Prepare schedule basis documents and baseline schedules for approval by project teams.
- Assess impacts to the critical path and near-critical activities and report to the project team
- Monitor and maintain record of schedule deviations and variances and assist in the developing of alternative methods for corrective action.
- Prepare and provide schedule progress reports, trending charts and schedule analysis on a periodic basis IAW with project reporting calendar and reporting requirements.
- Review schedules with project team members on a regular basis to ensure that accurate and timely data is incorporated in the schedule.
- Collaborate with Engineering Manager, Project Estimator, Project Control Manager and Contract Manager to ensure alignment of the SoW, quantities, and hours in the IMS to the most current engineering documents, estimate and contracts.
- Collaborate with Project management Team in the validation on Contractor reporting progress measurement.
- Perform Schedule Quality / Control Assessment of contractor and Project Sequoia IMS using Schedule QA/QC Score Card and Acumen Fuse.
- Strong Commitment to adhering to established Procedure & Processes.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field)
- 10+ years as a scheduler on capital projects, including design and construction phases
- 5+ years as Lead Scheduler on Owners Team implementing Industry best Practice Project Specific Schedule Development and Management program IAW with Stage Gate Process.
- Demonstrated Expertise using Primavera P6
- Demonstrated Expertise using Acumen Fuse
- Must have strong communication skills - both oral and written
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022