Quantity Surveyor- Tunnel - Hamburg / Germany, EuropeClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The leading infrastructure recruitment specialist are seeking a Quantity Surveyor (m/f/d) experienced in general civil infrastructure - permanent, full-time to join a large, well-known construction company in Hamburg, Germany.
Joining the construction company is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a leading European construction group that is widely recognised in the field of infrastructure. The client act as a market leader in the infrastructure sector with a great number of iconic projects.
- Timely construction site billing
- Implementation of the performance reports of the construction sites in positions of the specifications
- Compilation of accounting documents
- Taking measurements on the construction site
- Previous experience in billing construction sites would be an advantage, but not a must
- Problem solve and construction review for the project.
- Fluency in German speaking and writing is a must
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- High technical understanding
- A degree in civil engineering or similar qualification
- Experience with general civil infrastructure (bridges, roads, tunnel, earthworks etc.)
- Knowledge of an accounting program, ideally ITWO
- Experience with VOB contracts
- Strong communication skills, assertiveness, ability to work in a team and independently
Key words/ SEO
QUANTITY SURVEYOR, TUNNELING, HAMBURG, GERMANY, ABRECHNER, TUNNELBAU, DEUTSCHLAND