HSE Advisor / Australia
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
After increased project wins, the client is looking for an experienced HSEQ Advisor to join the team. Working across multiple industrial projects in the Western Suburbs up to $50M, the advisor will have a direct impact on implementing the builders HSE systems and creating a safety first culture on site. This is a mixed site based role, working across multiple projects in the Western Suburbs
Reporting to the Site managers and HSEQ Manager, duties include:
- Drive and implement the builders safety, environment and quality practices and OHS to provide a safe project for all workers
- Assist PM with Project Safety Management plan
- Audits and inspections
- Reporting on safety to HSEQ manager
- Creating a safety culture on site and collaborating with subcontractors to promote safety systems.
- First Aid / CPR
- Diploma OHS
- VOC for Plant operations (preferred)
- High level of IT knowledge. Experienced with cloud based safety systems highly regarded
- 3-4 years + experience on commercial projects within safety roles a necessity
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2023