Contract: Financial Analyst I / EdmontonClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The valued client is seeking a Financial Analyst I for a long-term contract in Edmonton, AB.
- Provide analytical support in order to deliver financial results.
- Works with internal workers and external vendors to resolve issues and provide ad-hoc financial analysis.
- Prepares cost reports including forecasts/outlooks.
- Assists with allocation of funds for projects based on approved budgets and monitors project accounting.
- Validate invoices, expenditures and change requests impacting budgets.
- Identifies and implements improvements to cost management processes for greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Position is a support role requiring more work direction whereby worker follows generally defined procedures.
- Financial reporting, data analysis, financial systems, attention to detail including:
- Month End Accounting
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Government Reporting
- Turnaround Cost Reporting
- Catalyst & Chemical Reporting
- Invoices Issues and Troubleshooting
- Crude Ticket Calculation and Verification
- Accounts Receivable
- Supporting Project Accounting
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work independently while meeting competing deadlines
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Proficient in Excel and Analytical Tools
- Proven ability to analysis data into meaningful information
- Will be required to work holidays and overtime during month end close
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- 5 years related accounting experiences
- Understand business controls; business risk mindset
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022