Contract: Materials Coordinator / KazakhstanClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Location: Tengiz 21/21
Responsible for availability of quality Spare parts and Equipment materials at stock required to ensure continuous production according to Surface Equipment Reliability and Integrity Process.
Ensure required Equipment documentation and drawings are timely updated in document control system.
Coordinates technical decisions on Spare parts and Equipment materials replacement with Engineering and Process Groups.
Identifies leftover materials assigned to current maintenance work, TA, Special Projects, etc. to send materials to the warehouse and if needed to enter into stock materials arrived according to direct PO.
Prepares spare parts lists of Equipment to attach them to main equipment and enter into E1.
Monitors Equipment Materials in the warehouse to access storage requirements.
Controls receipt of new Spare parts and Equipment materials to warehouse, including compliance of material storage level and addition of these materials and spare parts to equipment parts lists in E1.
Design a temporary schedule in advance to meet the current terms of operation and maintenance for requirements of Spare parts and Equipment materials.
Coordinates actions with client to ensure timely delivery of requested Spare parts and Equipment materials.
Carries out expanded search of Equipment material in Tengiz field warehouses prior to direct purchase of materials in the market, including alternative replacement.
Cooperate with Procurement Department on all issues of forwarding orders.
Identifies with Consults and Material Coordinators requirements, connected with process/modifications, production new requirements and Equipments reliability requirements.
Cooperates with Storage Facilities Group to eliminate Satelite warehouses and return these Spare parts and Equipment materials to stock.
Works with Planning and Scheduling Group to ensure Equipment materials required are staged at the job site when required on request of Planning and Scheduling Specialists.
Participates in preparation, analysis of Equipment material lists in time of customs audits and inventories.
Establishes and uses production indicators connected with Material Coordinator's role. Uses comparative target and current indicators' method through electronic tools, reports, etc.
Develops close multi functional relations with other groups and departments who require consultations while working with Equipment materials.
Prepares various types of reports, schedules and material summaries.
Provide required assistance when shipping equipment in time of emergency work execution as well as on night shift.
Provide required assistance when shipping equipment that is in zone of his/her responsibility outside company, as well as outside Kazakhstan.
Job Specification and requirements:
• Citizenship of Republic of Kazakhstan
• Education: High (technical,machinery)
• Work experience: 3 years' experience and a work experience in Maintenance is desirable
• Knowledge of languages: Kazakh, Russian, English
• Knowledges and Skills in IT: confident user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) Outlook, E1, Ariba
• Good knowledge of equipment and related maintenance procedures
• Good understanding and knowledge of planning process, priority assignment and maintenance schedule development
• Ability to efficiently coordinate and arrange a work with different departments
• Ability to efficiently establish communication with vendors
• Knowledge of equipment technical standarts
• Ready and able to take responsibility for the work under minimal supervision
Vacancy close date: 04-06-2022
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022