Contract: Asset Engineer (Non Technical Risk) / BrisbaneClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$800 per day|
Job Requirements & Specifics:
- The Asset Engineer will be a key member of a cross-funcitonal team of Engineers and Functional Specialists tasked with mitigating risks associated with the clients’ assets across all Non Technical Risk teams (Tenures & Permits, Environmental, Cultural Heritage, Land Acess, Social Performance, Commerical)
- Mitigation of conflicting Technical, Non-Technical and Constructability constraints at the individual property level and, as necessary, implementation of mitigation plans to minimise cost and production impact
- Early identification of those emerging issues which cannot be resolved quickly and regular communication of potential impacts to inform changes to activity sequence, schedule or scope.
- Degree or Masters qualified in Engineering / Geoscience / Environmental Science / Infrastructure Planning or an equivalent relevant discipline.
- 4-5 yrs experience in Oil & Gas or Mining.
- Knowledge of the components and requirements of NTR integration – likely derived from hands on involvement.
- Understanding of onshore Oil & Gas project development, engineering, risk assessment, and execution practices.
- Knowledge of brownfield engineering and construction projects.
- Wide exposure to major project interfaces and challenges.
These roles require the full right to work in Australia.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022