Contract: Water Tech / PlattevilleClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||Depends on Experience|
3. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adhere to and enforce all applicable company, state, and federal safety and environmental regulations
- Maintain compliance records and information for operations activities
- Coordinate and perform maintenance duties required to maintain operations and regulatory compliance
- Operate and maintain the Salt Water Disposals and facilities
- Operate and maintain various equipment associated with operating injection wells, including but not limited to wellheads, Pumps, pumping units, pump-off controllers, heaters, chemical pumps, meters, automation equipment.
- Gather water production information by gauging tanks
- Evaluate daily water production information estimates to identify water production shortfalls that may be related to equipment problems, leaks or spills, theft or changing well conditions
- Enter data into local databases and/or the corporate production database
- Check equipment to ensure operating efficiency
- Examine well casings, wellheads, pressure vessels, liquid storage facilities, and other water production equipment for integrity
- Perform repairs on pipe fittings, minor line leaks, chemical pumps, dump valves, float and pressure controllers, and automation equipment as necessary
- Manage operating and maintenance expenditures
- Participate in budget and produced water forecasts
- Coordinate and oversee logistics and costs involved with transportation of water fluids by Operator's & 3rd Party's trucks
4. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Candidate must possess a valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle.
- The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%.
- Work schedule will be determined by the area in which the candidate is assigned. Must be willing to work a rotating schedule if required (10 on / 4 off or 5 on / 2 off or 8 on / 6 off). Weekends, callouts and overtime may be required.
- Minimum one year experience in oil and gas production operations preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical principles
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations required
- Computer skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook required
- Automation experience and hands on troubleshooting experience is preferred
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022