Contract: Procurement Advisor / CanadaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is seeking a Procurement Advisor for a long-term contract in St. Johns, NL.
Specifically, responsible to ensure accuracy of master data, procuring and managing inventory in accordance with standards. Collaboration with business unit stakeholders, ensure materials management requirements, define supplier expectations, deliverables, and any other requirements as deemed necessary to meet business standards.
- Establishing cost-effective supply agreements through development of purchasing strategies, competitive bidding and negotiations
- Leading negotiations, value analysis and studies of price trends, and investigating new sources of supply to realize improved costs, delivery and security of supply
- Manage pool vehicle fleet
- Building relationships with end users of materials/services within the business unit (BU) and key functional groups
- Meeting with sales and technical representatives relative to commercial issues and new products in their respective industries
- Developing rapport with sales/technical representatives to ensure prompt service and good business relations
- Evaluating the performance expectations of suppliers through industry benchmarks and company standards
- Evaluate opportunities to improve the flow of materials during the purchasing process.
- Responsible for executing all aspects of materials management as applicable to the role, in accordance with the expectations and requirements.
- Request for Quotation Processing
- Evaluate reuse/buy and modify material
- Master Data inquiries/support
- Vendor correspondence/expediting
- Pool Vehicle administration
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022