Senior Estimator in Washington D.C. / United States of America, North AmericaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||United States of America, North America|
|Salary:||$90000 - $100000 per annum|
The client is currently seeking a Senior Estimator to join their growing team in Washington D.C. The successful candidate will have 5-8 years of experience in the construction field and will be working closely with the team of architects, engineers, owners, and subcontractors. Responsibilities for this position include:
- Handling projects from first estimate through when all subcontracts are formalized.
- Experience with estimating software (WinEst, Timberline or similar), take-off software (On-Screen Takeoff or similar), BIM tools (Revit, Assemble, etc.), project management software (CMiC or similar), and scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
- Must be aggressive in providing innovative solutions to complex issues as they arise relating to cost, lead- times, trade partners and/or material supplied.
- Possess extensive knowledge and understanding of unit costs and the factors that affect construction costs.
- Understanding of the bidding process including soliciting bids, communicating with bidders, evaluating subcontractor proposals, using bid tally sheets, etc.
- Advocate for customers therefore empowering & informing them through the project.
- 5-8 years' experience estimating commercial interior fitouts.
- Experience with complex renovation projects & museums.
- Bachelor's Degree not required but additive.
- Must be able to work well in a team setting with the ability to communicate effectively with all members of the team and clients.
- Health benefits