Contract: BP - Product Integration Associate / South East LondonClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||South East London|
Financial Analyst – Product Integration Associate
The Product Integration Associate will focus on the following tasks:
· Ensure all product related financial aspects are defined accurately and kept up to date, including cost, price, revenue, product business performance, profit and loss.
· Manage technical, operational, commercial and development cost of the new F&C product.
· Report cost vs budget status weekly and escalate any financial issues including budgetary elements.
· Work with sales team to define static and dynamic pricing which aligns with pricing strategy.
· Work closely with the technical team to develop a product pricing engine for various markets.
· Drive creation, modification and update of End-to-End process of new products by working with key stakeholders.
· Drive creation of foundational product architecture diagrams by working closely with technical integration team.
· Work with adjacent functional teams such as Sales, Marketing, Global Business Service to identify the impact on the product, and progress identified workstreams.
The product integration associate will be responsible for supporting various financial, sales, marketing, customer care, legal aspects to maintain an effective and efficient F&C product.
· Financial management of various integration projects.
· Ensure financial aspects are considered when making product development decisions.
· Support and advise on the definition of the product offer including pricing to optimize product P&L and market positioning. Agree on final offer definition in market.
· Create and maintain a detailed analysis of competitors and track bp products position against competitors along time.
· Key contact with business to gather requirements and align product development with business needs (OKRs), engineering and HW Product Managers. Bring together the unified product roadmap resolving and prioritising potentially conflicting demands across multiple stakeholders.
· Budget management along the market entry lifecycle.
· Manage the budget and interface with financial control.
· Excellent university degree in business administration, engineering, finance or comparable education.
· Experience in working on large integration projects involving multiple internal and external stakeholders.
· Experience of working on new product development for 2-4 years.
· Excellent external and internal stakeholder management.
· Certifications in agile and project management PMI-ACP/PMP/APMP.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to form and build positive relationships with partner teams.
· Good knowledge of the EV charging industry.
· A good balance of structured/holistic thinking with fast moving and pragmatic execution.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022