Contract: Senior Package Responsible Engineer Instrument / TrondheimClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- Fiscal Metering
- Perform surveys both to customer offshore and vendor
- Perform procurement of chosen design
- Follow up documentation and procurement
- Document production and job preparation
- Work close with SAS engineer Knowledge of Cyber Security and Network Design
Skills and Levels Description:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in relevant field.
- Senior electrical engineer with PRE experience as “Package Responsible Discipline Engineer” for similar type of equipment
- High skills of co-operation within own and other disciplines
- Good knowledge of NORSOK requirements to Fiscal Metering Good knowledge of Field Instrumentation and Field Engineering
- Follow up of supplier documentation and procurement packages
- Excellent language skills (oral & written) – English and Norwegian.
More reasons to work with us:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes and excellent insurance.
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022