Contract: Directional Drilling Specialist / Newfoundland and LabradorClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Newfoundland and Labrador|
- Ensure all client deliverables are delivered to the customers on time and meet client and D&M standards all the time
- Responsible for service delivery execution including but not limited to leading directional drilling job in an offshore environment including pre-job planning and mobilization
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Maintains effective communication with the Client's well site representative, rig crew and D&M field support staff
- Demonstrates knowledge of all DD techniques and all surveying methods used on location
- Prepare any client related final product delivery reporting including end of well reports
- Participate in Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
- Maintain the required safety training.
- University Degree or diploma preferred
- 5 years of previous experience as Directional Driller is required
- Previous Offshore experience running point-the-bit and push-the-bit Rotary Steerable Systems is required, Offshore East Coast Canada is preferred
Newfoundland locals preferred, otherwise candidates MUST be local to Canada
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022