Contract: MWD Specialist / Mount PearlClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- Ensure all client deliverables (logs, digital data, reports) are delivered to the customers on time and meet client and D&M standards all the time.
- Responsible for service delivery execution including but not limited to pre-job planning and mobilization
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Maintains effective communication with the Client's well site representative, rig crew and D&M field support staff
- Performs nuclear tool calibrations and wipe tests as required.
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
- Participate in Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
- Maintain the required safety training.
- University Degree or diploma preferred
- 3-5 years of previous experience as an MWD/LWD is required
- Previous Offshore experience as the lead hand running density-porosity, sonic and pressure-while-drilling tools is required, Offshore East Coast Canada is preferred
Newfoundland locals preferred, otherwise candidates MUST be local to Canada
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022