Contract: Category Advisor / CalgaryClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The valued client is seeking a Category Advisor for an 8-month contract in Calgary, AB.
· Responsible for end-to-end Category Management of the Corporate Services portfolios of Fleet, Travel and Contact Labour.
· Execute on annual and long-term strategic planning and budgeting to secure supply of goods and services and manage the associated price and supply risks.
· Review, interpret, and analyze legal and commercial contract terms and conditions.
· Lead strategic sourcing initiatives including development of negotiation strategies and recommendations to award.
· Ensure the organization is conducting business with financially viable, technically qualified suppliers, who operate within their expertise, and have a proven safety record.
· Lead commercial negotiations with vendors ensuring goods and services are contracted in an efficient, effective manner bringing maximum value to the organization.
· Interface with Corporate Services leadership team, subject matter experts and external vendors on contract management related tasks.
· Ensure compliance to Supply Chain Business Rules, approved SCM channels, the organization’s Code of Business Conduct & Ethics, company policies, standards, processes and regulatory requirements.
· Provide administrative tasks required to manage contracts in the portfolio.
· Conduct other related duties as required.
· Post-secondary Business, Supply Chain or related degree
· 5-7 years’ experience, ideally in a Corporate Services portfolio
· Strong negotiation skills required
· Experience leading and managing RFx activities
· Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively share ideas and issues with all levels of the organization
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail required
· Oil & Gas experience is not required but will be considered an asset
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office application suite
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022