Construction Manager, Civil, Earthworks, Hamburg, Germany / Germany, EuropeClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The leading infrastructure recruitment specialist are seeking a Construction Manager experienced in Earthworks to join a large, well-known construction company in Hamburg, Germany.
Joining the construction team is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a team of highly skilled engineers that is widely recognised as market leaders in the field of infrastructure. The client are one of the largest main contractors in the industry and have a well established reputation across the region with a great number of iconic projects.
Job Role / Responsibilities
The job role will be work in the field of civil works and tunnelling.
Candidate's responsibilities include:
- Providing support in the areas of work preparation, costing, supplement processing and billing
- Focusing on quality, adherence to schedules and budgeting, including costs
- Being responsible for the construction site for the technical, contractual and economic implementation of all trades in our various service portfolios
- Participating in negotiations with the clients and subcontractors
It's a multi-disciplinary project including a tunnel, which is based in Hamburg. It is valued at multiple 100 million Euros. Due to the level of its prestige and large scale a great number of highly skilled and experienced employees are involved.
For this role our client has a minimum requirement of:
- A degree in civil engineering or similar qualification
- Fluency in German speaking and writing is a must
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in construction management
- High technical understanding
- Good MS Office skills paired with construction-specific programs
- Strong communication skills, assertiveness, ability to work in a team and independently
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER / EARTHWORKS/ TUNNELLING/ HAMBURG/ GERMANY/