Estimator, Civil, Tunneling, Munich, Germany / Munich, EuropeClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The leading infrastructure recruitment specialist are seeking an Estimator experienced with Civil or Tunnel projects for a senior position to join a large main contractor based in Munich, Germany.
Joining the construction team is an excellent opportunity to be a part of the team of high-skilled engineers that is widely recognized recognised in the field of tunnelling and looking to grow to one of the top companies in this area. The client acts as a market leader in the infrastructure sector with a great number of iconic projects.
Job Role / Responsibilities
The job role will be working with large scale civil and tunnel projects across Germany and internationally.
Candidate's responsibilities are included:
- Creation of documents for prequalifications
- Viewing and reviewing the tender documents including mass review
- Preparation of offer documents and preparation of the price calculation
- Identifying and assessing possible deviations and potential savings (personnel, material, time), working out alternative offers and special proposals
- Determination and evaluation of opportunities and risks based on the tender conditions and the bidding documents (C/R list)
- Obtaining and evaluating supplier and NU offers in cooperation with the purchasing department
- Maintenance of the calculation database and the calculation modules
- Implementation of the experience feedback from the construction work in the calculation
- Creation of the original calculation and (first) work calculation
The current management is looking to strengthen their Head office, in Munich, with top professionals in their respective fields to support the company's positions in existing and new markets. The wide range of services and the high level of added value guarantee the highest quality from the first concept idea to the finished building product. That's the great opportunity to expand your strengths and knowledge.
For this role the client are working with have a minimum requirement of:
- At least several years of experience in civil works or tunnel project is well valued
- Fluency in German speaking and writing is a must
- technical college/university education with required specialist knowledge
- Very good knowledge of iTWO calculation software
Key words/ SEO
TUNNEL, CIVIL, ESTIMATOR, CALCULATOR, MUNICH, GERMANY, PROJEKTLEITER, INGENIEUR, BRÜCKENBAU