Contract: Construction Superintendent - Process / DohaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- The position is responsible and accountable for all construction activities pertaining to the scope of EPC-1 Process Facility activities at RLIC Site through hand-over to the Commissioning and Completion Teams in accordance with the Completion Sequence.
- The position reports to the EPC-1 Construction Division Manager and will have full delegation to undertake all works, activities and coordination pertaining to construction.
- The position shall interact daily with its counterpart at EPC-1 Contractor.
- The position includes close coordination and interaction with the Head of Planning or Planning and Schedule Specialist(s) to keep control on the schedule and key Project and Progress Milestones.
- Minimum (15) years of experience with management and execution of construction works.
- Proven experience with construction planning, specifications, and procedures.
- Demonstrates sound written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels
- Experience with major and first tier EPC Contractors, Sub-contractors and Vendors involved in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience working in Qatar or middle-east, preferable.
- Demonstrate ability and sensitivity to work with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022