Contract: Communications/Community Engagement II Coordinator- Operations and Business Services / CalgaryClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The O&G Client company is currently seeking a Communications/Community Engagement II Coordinator- Operations and Business Services, based out of Calgary AB. This is a long term contract, with potential for extension, starting early May and ending April 24, 2023.
Our O&G Client is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. They explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
As part of the Digital Core deployment team the communications coordinator will support the rollout of S4HANA deployment in the Canadian Business unit. This position will prepare the organization for the digital transformation from legacy systems to the newly integrated foundational platform that touches 5 global locations and over 600 employees and contractors.
You will be responsible for the implementation of internal communications strategies for the successful rollout and sustainment of S4HANA. This individual will work closely with deployment lead and Change manager Counsellor on various local and corporate departments and stakeholders across the business unit.
- Determine the medium best suited to produce the desired visual effect and the most appropriate vehicle for communication
- Develop the graphic elements that meets project and brand standards
- Proven track record of creating compelling content for social media, including copy and graphics that promotes engagement, followers and brand recognition and grows existing audiences
- Contribute to content updates and write communications for use across multiple channels
- Provide support, as required, in updating design and content posts of internal SharePoint sites
- Design graphics including social media images, charts/diagrams for use in project updates including PowerPoint presentations
- Promote the project internally and externally for our company
- Collaborate with the BCM and project team on other various projects.
- Diploma or Degree in communications, public relations, business, or related discipline
- Proven track record of success, with a minimum of two (2) to five (5) years of related experience in communications, public relations or marketing;
- Experience creating and executing well thought out marketing and communications strategies
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills • Self-starter with the ability to work individually and in an integrated team environment
- Demonstrated planning and organization skills
- Creative thinker with an eye for detail and design
- Working knowledge of design and communications programs, including Word, Excel, Mailchimp, Canva and Adobe Suite (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator).
- Ability to take on responsibility and use initiative to prioritize and work effectively, under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- An outgoing, people-oriented personality
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022