Contract: Turnaround Advisor III / Cold LakeClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The valued client is seeking a Turnaround Coordinator in Cold Lake, AB. This is a short-term contract, working a 10/4 shift. Candidates must be from the area or willing to find accommodations. LOA is available.
Advisor in role as TA Manager or Event Manager on major Events (>$100M). They should have an understanding of safety, health, and environmental requirements (SHE). Broadly experienced maintenance professionals who provide strategic, cross-functional and industry leadership that impacts identification of business opportunities, development of tools/ technology or improved maintenance practices to address business needs, and application of maintenance best practices within their facility or organization, with particular focus on safety, reliability, and cost management.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Frequently serve as Network Coordinators, or internal consultants to various Turn-Around or major maintenance activities.
- Advisor roles typically provide leadership in the areas of Maintenance practice training, and may lead Implementation Review visits at the Operating Sites such as:
- Shutdown Management System (SDMS) or Turnaround (T/A) Cold Eye Readiness Review (CER’s)
- Fundamentals of M&R, Planning, Scheduling, SAP PM
- Reviews leading to efficiency gains in other aspects of the M&R System
- May play a key role in setting direction and usage expectations / efficiency gains to be expected from Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and Spare Parts identification (SPID) systems.
- May serve the organization through the Identification of improvement opportunities in the Maintenance and Repair space - including Best Practices support, development, upgrade, implementation, etc.
- Provides technical expertise and facilitates consistent coordination of risk assessments, incident investigation.
- May provide technical support and input to training development and delivery.
- Coordinates development of maintenance design philosophies including project specific specifications, as appropriate.
- May specialize in Routine or Turn-Around Maintenance and be a global expert in either discipline.
- 20+ years’ experience or equivalent in Major TA or Event Management roles that include the following:
- Event/Turnaround Manager role
- Integrated TA/Project Execution
- Expert proficiency in most TA Management skills (e.g. execution planning, contracting/procurement, cost estimating, project controls, planning & scheduling, organization design, etc.)
- At least 10 years’ experience in TA review and/or execution
- Demonstrates expert maintenance, reliability, and/or TA skills
- Ability to influence without authority and interact at all levels within an organization.
- Demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with diverse groups
- Able to network effectively across organizations.
- Fluent in English (speaking, writing)
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022