Contract: Contracts Administrator / LouisianaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- Coordinate contractual issues with company procurement and legal teams
- Maintain records and filing systems on existing and new contracts, bids and proposals.
- Review and/or provide guidance in the preparation of contracts, agreements, amendments and change orders.
- Assist in Pre and Post-bid meeting reviews and matrix.
- Assist in negotiating and executing contracts.
- Verification that all contractual clauses are included in documents as appropriate.
- Manage vendor/supplier performance in relation to contractual agreements.
- Ensure compliance to the terms and conditions of the contracts.
- Manage contract close-out.
- Track vendors/contractors invoices as per contract.
- Maintain contract files and records, prepare status reports, and reconciles differences with finance and the Project Manager.
- Assist input and tracking of purchase requisitions.
Tracking of contract change orders.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college with major course work in Business, Administration, Accounting, Procurement, Law or Finance.
- A minimum of three (3) years of increasingly responsible professional level experience in purchasing, or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022