Health & Safety Officer / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- Safety Inductions (plant/personnel), site walks to identify potential hazards, tool box talks, safety inspections and reporting
- Site establishment & direction of labour on site
- Assisting site manager with hazard rectification and signage
- Reporting on safety utilizing Hammertech
- Open/lock sites and supervise when needed.
- 2+years' in commercial construction within an OHS role
- Cert IV OHS Minimum
- Hammertech proficiency
- First Aid certifications (preferred)
- Hard working, reliable and team orientated
- Willingness to learn and develop OHS skills.
- Proficient in hand tools/ heavy machinery
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022