Risk Manager - Israel - Rail / Israel, MENAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
A well known-international Engineering & Manufacturing company is looking for a Risk Manager to join a recently awarded
Risk Manager is responsible for the systematic application of policies, procedures, methods, and practices to the tasks of identifying, analysing, evaluating, treating and monitoring risks and opportunities.
-Identify and document the characteristics of all risks that might affect the project.
-Analyse, evaluate and quantify risks by:
-Performing qualitative analysis of risks and conditions to prioritise their effects on project objectives.
- Evaluating probability and consequences of risks and quantifying their implications on project objectives.
-Control risks by developing and implementing a mitigation strategy for each risk that is recorded in a risk register. The mitigation strategy with identified owner and risk allowance would:
-Tolerate the risk by not doing additional work
-Terminate the risk by eliminating the cause
-Treat the risk by undertaking work
-Transfer the risk by transferring to relevant third-party
Monitor risks and mitigation strategies by conducting formally scheduled reviews at key project milestones.
Report risk status to stakeholders, providing consistent recording of information.
* Reporting Responsibility: Deputy Project Manager, Project Manager, CEO.
* Authority: has the authority regarding management, control, administration, and supervision of all risk related activities in the Project.
* Experience: 10 years in of construction management and 3 years in risk management in infrastructure construction projects
* Physical location during the term of the Agreement: Israel.