Contract: Construction Coordinator Engineer / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
TAX Free Job Opportunity for an experienced CONSTRUCTION COORDINATOR ENGINEER reporting to Construction Lead has just been made available by an oil and gas industry leader to be based in Qatar.
- The Construction Coordinator Engineer will hold a commensurate amount of responsibility to coordinate the readiness of a mixed portfolio of small to medium sized construction projects, for construction campaigns.
- To drive an accident free environment, maintaining a strong safety culture; compliance with HSE rules.
- To be the Leader of a multi-discipline offshore team as needed for the construction activities.
- To deliver integrated offshore items with Mechanical and Precommissioning fully completed to the Commissioning team.
- Doha (Qatar) office with possible mission to project premises (onshore/offshore/in the country/outside the country).
- Standard office hours, 5 days a week.
JOB . QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Management methods.
- Technical background with a minimum of 15-20 years experience in construction of O&G installations.
- Experience in offshore construction activities under SIMOPS conditions.
- Extensive knowledge of industry best practice in Project Management
- Fluent in English.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022