Contract: Maintenance Planner / WhitingClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Location: Whiting, IN
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week—Some OT may be required.
Pay Range: Negotiable Based on Experience
Duration: 8 months with possibility for extensions.
- Responsible for health, safety and environmental performance to achieve our goals of no accidents, no harm to people and no harm to the environment.
- Review work requests in the field and develop detailed plans consisting of safety hazards / controls, job tasks, cost estimates, number and type of crafts, man-hour estimates, bills of materials, specialty tools / equipment, specialty contractors / services, transportation equipment, etc.
- Develop and manage maintenance orders within a computerized maintenance management system (i.e. SAP).
- Work closely with Unit Reliability Engineers to evaluate and determine required scope of work.
- Prepare and develop job packages that include HSSE procedures/documents, shop papers, bills of materials, drawings, pictures, QA/QC information, technical procedures/documents, feedback form, etc.
- Generate requisitions for specialty tools, materials or contractor services required to support execution of work in the field.
- Assure proper closure of maintenance orders including documenting, initiating any follow-up maintenance orders and review plan vs. actual results.
- Work with a Maintenance Supervisor or Unit Reliability Engineer to ensure historical information is entered into computerized maintenance management system or appropriate database.
- Manage backlog of planning work and facilitate team meetings with Maintenance, Operations, Engineering and Planning & Scheduling to establish work priorities.
- Share, collaborate and provide input regarding work plans and work documentation.
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience as a maintenance planner.
- Must have previous experience in planning crafts, man-hours, materials, equipment, etc. required to execute work on fixed equipment, piping, valves, pumps, etc.
- Previous experience in a refinery setting would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the Whiting, IN region are highly preferred.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022