Project Engineer II- Substation/Relaying/Generation Division / North Carolina, USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||North Carolina, USA|
Project Engineer II- Substation/Relaying/Generation Division
Do you have Substation and Protection & Control Experience? You may be a good fit for a fast-growing engineering firm in search of a Project Engineer II.
The position will be based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Salary- Based on Experience and Qualifications
- Capability to be Customer's Point of Contact to manage existing projects and customer satisfaction, as well as future business and upcoming project plans
- Proficient in multiple areas of Solar/Wind Farm, Battery Storage, substation and utility interconnection engineering such as physical layout design, protection/control/Scada design, relay settings programming, field support, commissioning, relay testing
- Performs and directs project design. This includes tasks such as performing engineering calculations, using computer design software and referencing appropriate engineering procedures and design manuals.
- Performs and/or directs the preparation of complex project documents including specifications and bid documents.
- Performs and directs complex drawing reviews such as checking and marking up full plan sets to ensure the plans are a clear, concise, and thorough graphical representation of the intent of the design.
- Performs basic functions of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must interface well with employees at all levels.
- Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Two to five years of applicable experience required
- US Citizen