Contract: Turnaround HSE Advisor / AlbertaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The valued client, a large Oil and Gas client is seeking an HSE Advisor to join their team in Fort McKay, AB on a short-term contract basis (With the high possibility for extension).
- Collaboratively work with site leadership to develop and facilitate an overall proactive safety culture on the work site.
- Act as a resource to field personnel to provide coaching, mentoring, and advice on all HSE related matters.
- Ensure that hazards associated with the work site are identified, documented, and controlled.
- Develop and maintain an HSE Communication Bulletin Board to ensure required documentation is readily available for review.
- Ensure that safety equipment and required personal protective equipment is in place as required, and any equipment with deficiencies is removed from service and repaired or replaced.
- Maintain field presence and documents daily observations.
- Review field level hazard assessments, hazard identification, observation, and inspection forms daily to ensure completion and accuracy.
- Liaise between Client and crew to discuss HSE concerns.
- Perform work site inspections in accordance with SOI and client requirements.
- Other responsibilities as requested by the Site Management.
- National Construction Safety Officer (NCSO) designation
- 3-5 years’ HSE experience
- Clean Driver’s Abstract
- CSO, BSO or CSTS-09/OSSA Reg
- OSSA Fall Protection, OSSA Confined Space
- Strong communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Ability to remain objective and maintain a factual perspective when dealing with questions and inquiries
- Sense of urgency and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet the time demands of unpredictable activities, capable of handling pressure and challenges in a dynamic business environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with a positive attitude
- Supportive of a culture that encompasses the highest ethical standards aligned with the Company Promise
- Turnaround project support until Mid-July 2022 with strong potential for extension into Fall TA (Aug – Nov)
- Camp provided position - Travel not provided and as a result local candidates are preferred
- Field based position
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022