Wind Quality Advisor / Sweden, EuropeClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||€45 - €65 per hour + Benefits|
We are seeking a Wind Quality Advisor for a role in Scandinavia.
The works will be performed by a qualified advisor, with experience in Wind with and Engineering degree in Civil and/ or Electrical Engineering.
Experience in the following fields be valued:
- Experienced QI who has been working as construction QI on at least 2 projects doing incoming inspections, mechanical and final walkdowns, process auditsTraining and management of the working parties.
- Quality Management System
- Establishment quality plans and process.
- Knowledge on geotechnical and geology, levelling works, foundations, roads, drainage, concrete, raw materials, electrical network medium voltage grip, communications, electrical substations and high voltage evacuation lines.
The ideal candidate should have the following competences:
1) Experienced QI on Legacy Gamesa models - G114, G132, G145
2) Experienced QI on any SGRE turbine
3) Experienced QI on Vestas Geared turbines