Contract: Senior Project Engineer / ÅgotnesClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
We are now looking for a Senior Project Engineer with experience from onshore or offshore projects to help us succeed.
- Responsible for on-time, high quality execution of technical activities related to dedicated project mobilization and demobilization of Xmas Tree and Wellhead systems
- Installation of permanent subsea equipment
- Refurbishment, modification and recertification of equipment
- Factory acceptance and site integration testing
- Prepare, coordinate and update project scope of supply and prepare system test procedures
- Prepare system test procedures and contribute during on-site testing
Skills and Levels Description:
- Bachelor or technician with relevant skills. Relevant experience may make up for formal education.
- Subsea engineering work experience Mechanical discipline(Subsea equipment) Operational experience Theoretical and practical knowledge and understanding of Insulation.
- Good common knowledge towards external parties
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Be independent, flexible, and able to adjust to different work assignments and demands.
More reasons to work with us:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes and excellent insurance.
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022